- Experiment constantly, learn constantly
- Demand excellence
- From yourself first
- Frown upon attention-seeking behavior
- Have powerful presence, be powerfully present
- Practice common sense
- Develop a sense of urgency
- You will die someday..
- Always do the right thing
- Stress comes from knowing the right thing to do, yet doing something else
- Add value to every person you meet
- Solve hard problems to improve quality of life for someone, something.
- Don’t be a superman – don’t try to save the world
- Solve real problems – don’t invent new ones
- Take massive action
- Attack problems from all angles, be relentlessly resourceful
- Breathe clean air
- Eat food that tastes good and feels good
- Drink clean water
- Keep a clean environment
- Move your body and your brain every day
- Bask in sunlight
Wealth isn’t always about money:
- Learn and promote good ideas. The human brain is powerful (wealth of knowledge)
- Build strong, lasting relationships (wealth of love)
- Solve hard problems that people will pay you for (wealth of added value)
- Be authentic and show the world you can be trusted to use shared resources to advance society in positive ways (wealth of trust)
- People are rewarded in public for things they’ve practiced for years in private (wealth of recognition)
- To me, this means being the best husband, son, father, and friend, cousin, brother, etc.
- Share your life celebrations and take interest in the lives of others.
- Say yes to people who matter in your life.
- Say no to those who don’t.
- Make people smile and laugh every day. Happiness comes from human connection.
- Make time to play
- Schedule time to do nothing but think and breath.