Simplified morning routine for weak willed folks like me.
For a long time I struggled to develop a consistent morning routine. The Internet holds tons of advice on this subject. Usually it boils down to just a few key habits. Drinking water, meditation, excercise, reading, writing. And don’t forget eating!
- Drink clean water. Your brain and your body thrive on it.
- Start with hydration as it helps with all else.
- My simple mantra: “All I have is my breath”
- Feel trapped emotions, accept them, release them.
- Start the day with a clear mind and clear heart.
- Stretch your muscles
- Strengthen your muscles
- Move your muscles
- Write in your journal
- Write down your goals (again)
- Write down your values
- Write down your mission
- Write down your thoughts and ideas
“Drink deeply from good books.” — John Wooden
- Read books that expand your mind
- Read at your own pace
- Read strategies to apply during the day.